For the past two editions of Brown Bag Marketing Bits, I have shared the features I love most about Canva Pro. And since the holiday season will soon be upon us, I wanted to walk you through different promotional images you can create with Canva Pro to promote your holiday sales and events. Then, I want to show you how you can make several matching graphics with a simple click of a button.
Creating Promotional Graphics in Canva Pro
- Select and edit the type of image you want to create in Canva. Canva comes with a number of great pre-built designs that you can choose from if you don’t already have a vision or idea of how you want your design to look.
- Download or publish your image. You can either download your image and then upload it to where you want to use it, or you can publish it right from Canva.
- Use the “Resize” button to instantly create additional sizes for other uses. You may have to do a little adjusting to get your desired look for each different image.
- Create an instant animation. Once you’ve created your image, make sure your elements are ungrouped. Then click on the arrow to the right of the “Download” button to “Show More.” Go to “Animation,” and choose how you want your photo to be animated. Download the animated graphic as a movie or as a GIF, depending on where you want to use it.
- Print your designs right from Canva. Canva recently launched the ability to professionally print your designs right from Canva. Printing from Canva is easy and works great if you’re in a pinch.You can instantly order matching postcards that match your design.
Watch the video for step-by-step
During my latest Brown Bag Marketing Facebook Live, I created a Facebook cover photo, a Twitter cover photo, a Facebook post, an Instagram post, an animated graphic, and a postcard (that I could have ordered and had sent to me within five days)—all under forty-five minutes!
You can...do it!
Don't make a change too complicated, just begin.