- Sortable, searchable member directory
- File sharing allowing members to upload files to share with other members
- A message center that provides forum-style communication options between members
- Members can add themselves to a committee on their member page.
- Images from the most recent Kansas City photo contest
- Twitter feed of the accounts of cities across Kansas
- Fully responsive on all devices
- Optimized for SEO with fast load times
- Optimized for social sharing with default open graph information
About Kansas Association of City/County Managers
Kansas Association of City/County Management (KACM) is an organization of local government management officials focused on supporting and promoting professional management and instilling high ethical standards in local governments in Kansas. KACM’s purpose is to provide support for its members through training, networking, and exchanging ideas and information for professional development.